This will be a different Fall then any of us have ever experienced before. The safety of our passengers and employees is the number one priority at NICE. As a result, we are adjusting our our timetables and service to make sure we have the right number of buses on the road, for our customers. We are constantly monitoring conditions so that we can continue to offer safe transportation. To ensure the health and safety of everyone on board our buses, masks are required at all times.
• We resume with n6Xpress trips weekdays using articulated buses.
• n4Xpress trips will return in January.
• In order to help with on time performance, the n22 will be split into two legs (as we do with the n20G/H and the n24.) All n22 trips will begin/end at Mineola. If you need to travel east or west of Mineola, please use our free n22 transfer at the Mineola IC to pick up a n22 bus headed to Jamaica or Hicksville to continue on with your trip. n22Xpress trips are being suspended until January and will be run as local trips.
• With the closure of Nassau Community College, the n16NCC will be suspended for Fall semester.
• We have added weekday and Saturday trips on the n40/41.
• Construction on New Hyde Park Road has ended and the n25 will resume it's regular route up New Hyde Park starting of September 6th.
Please note our new printable timetables have been streamlined and simplified to show key timepoints along the route. All buses will make all stops as usual unless otherwise noted.
For real-time stop arrival info, we encourage riders to please download the NICE GoMobile app.
Click on your route to view the NEW timetable
To view all schedules, please visit our Maps & Schedules page.
Paper schedule copies are available upon request at NICE.Ticketing@transdev.com.