Nassau County's growing student population relies on NICE to get to their classes, to and from work, and to exciting local spots throughout Long Island. These students are showing that you don't need a car to move efficiently and inexpensively around the city.
(Please note that student passes are available for high school aged students and younger and are not available
for collage students.)
Nassau County has a long list of excellent higher education institutions that call our county home. At NICE, we work to serve these campuses, providing easy public transportation options for students to connect with local businesses and the greater region. Below is a list of routes that serve a host of college campuses around the area.
To learn more, visit Maps and Schedules. For Nassau Community College information click here.
School Location Routes Served
- Farmingdale State College Farmingdale: n70
- Hofstra University Hempstead: , n43, n70, n71, n72
- NYIT, LIU, Suny Old Westbury: n20H
- Merchant Marine Academy Kings Point: n58
- Molloy College Rockville Centre: n16
- Nassau Community College Garden City: n16. , n35, n43
- Sanford-Brown Institute Garden City: n16, n24, n35, n43
- Franklin Career Institute Hempstead: n6, n15, n16, n27, n31, n32, n35, n40, n41, n48, n49, n54, n55, n70, n71, n72
NICE serves a vast amount of local high schools, both public and private, as well as middle and elementary schools. Numerous students across the county rely on us to get to school every day on time. We take that responsibility seriously.
Students with a NICE student pass, which is provided by your local school, pay a discounted fare. NICE student passes are good for travel from 6:00 am -7:00 pm weekdays are intended for travel to and from school and/or school activities. Additionally, children 44" tall and under ride free with fare-paying adult; limit three children per adult.
To apply for a Student Pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.