ABOUT TRANSDEV NORTH AMERICA
Transdev, a private company, manages all daily operations of the NICE on behalf of Nassau County. Transdev conducts the hiring process, and when you accept a job at NICE, you will actually become a direct employee of Transdev. With 17,000 employees in more than 150 locations in the U.S and Canada, Transdev is the largest provider of bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle and taxi services in North America.
At Transdev we believe that our most valued asset is our employees. In our human resources policies, our aim is to:
- Create an inclusive work environment
- Champion diversity within our locations
- Recruit, hire and retain a dynamic, diverse workforce
- Provide a work environment that allows all employees to develop their talents to the fullest potential
- We offer advancement opportunities and many training programs to help employees build their capabilities and careers. Our salaries and benefits packages are competitive in the local economies where we operate and compare favorably to our industry's standards.
To learn about career opportunities with Transdev in Nassau County, as well as in Transdev's other 150 locations in the United States, CLICK HERE.