Passenger travel has changed dramatically in the past 12 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As a result, we are continually monitoring ridership patterns and making adjustments to offer the most convenient service to as many customers as possible.
We've made adjustments to our Spring schedules that will provide faster and more frequent service as people begin to travel more. We are increasing service on the following routes : n1, n4, n15, n16, n20G/H, n21, n22, n23, n25, n35, n43, n48/49, n58, n70/71/72. We have also made adjustments on the n31/32 to help with overcrowding.
We are continuing the Stop Consolidation Plan to speed up your trip on the following routes: n4, n15, n16, n27 and n35. By eliminating seldom used stops along these routes, we can speed up trips upwards of 10 minutes. Please see details on these changes below.
• n4 to speed up trips; some stops have been eliminated in Queens both east and westbound. For local service in Queens, please use the Q5/Q85. We have also added additional trips local n4 trips and the n4Xpress will return to service on May 3rd.
• n4X, n6X return to service as of May 3rd, n22X trips remain suspended. n6 additional trips have been added to the local to help with social distancing.
• n16 frequency has been improved, now running every 30 minutes. After Roosevelt Field, the n16's new last/first stop on the n16 will now be Endo Boulevard on the NCC campus. Local trips will ONLY serve the east end of Nassau Community College (Life Science Building) and will not serve the College Store, Bradley Hall, the Gates or the Cradle of Aviation. In Rockville Centre, buses will begin/end at the LIRR station and will turn around via Sunrise instead of Park or Lincoln south of Merrick Road.
• n16NCC and n16X trips remain suspended thru summer.
• n20H will NOT make trips onto the LIU campus. To access the campus, please board/deboard on Northern Blvd.
• n20H/n21 schedules have been coordinated to provide trips every 12 minutes between Great Neck and Roslyn during the am/pm rush.
• n23 we have added weekday afternoon rush trips along with weekend am and pm trips to expand service.
• n31/32 buses will now start and end at Beach 20th Street & Plainview Avenue. The Crest Rd & Seagirt Blvd stop will be eliminated.
n88 Jones Beach service returns Memorial Day Weekend serving the Air Show with buses running Friday May 28th thru the May 31st.
Please note our new printable timetables have been streamlined to show key timepoints along the route. All buses will make all stops as usual unless otherwise noted. Timetables also include seating capacity projections based on historic ridership data.
Want to share thoughts about a specific change? We want to hear from you!
Riders are invited to leave us a comment about their concerns
so we can determine the best changes, together.
Public Comments for accepted HERE /Por favor denos sus comentarios AQUI
n4, n6 and n21 timetables with be available soon
For real-time stop arrival info, we encourage riders to please download the NICE GoMobile app.
Real-time ridership capacity also available via GoMobile.
To view all schedules, please visit our Maps & Schedules page.
Paper schedule copies are available upon request at NICE.Ticketing@transdev.com
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE