We have adjusted schedules on nearly all of our major routes to help accomodate ridership growth of over the past couple of months. Additionally, we have modified the length of our travel times due to an increase in traffic, in an effort to stay on schedule.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone on board our buses, masks are required at all times.
• To view our new Fall schedules, see grid below.
• n16Xpress service to NCC returns for the Fall semester. n16X runs express from Hempstead Terminal to get you to class fast. It makes stops at Hofstra (Oak Street) and on the NCC campus at the: Student Union, Campus Store and Endo Boulevard. The n16 will only stop at Endo Boulevard on campus.
• n16 in Rockville Centre: We are listening! Due to customer and community demand for our previous routing around Rockville Centre, we are restoring the stops along Park Avenue pulling into the RVC LIRR station (see below):
• n19, n78/79, n80 we've added more weekday trips.
• n22X trips remain suspended
• n25 and n58 we've added earlier weekend service.
n88 Jones Beach Daily runs thru September 19th, with Saturday and Sunday departures from Hempstead Transit Center, along with our regularly scheduled trips from the Freeport LIRR station. Additionally, we are offering LIVE NATION concert service for all shows at the Jones Beach Theater! For full service details on our Jones Beach & Jones Beach Concert Service, visit here
Please note our new printable timetables have been streamlined to show key timepoints along the route. All buses will make all stops as usual unless otherwise noted. Timetables also include seating capacity projections based on historic ridership data.
Want to share thoughts about a specific change? We want to hear from you!
Riders are invited to leave us a comment about their concerns
so we can determine the best changes, together.
Public Comments for accepted HERE /Por favor denos sus comentarios AQUI
For real-time stop arrival info, we encourage riders to please download the NICE GoMobile app and
Real-time ridership capacity also available via GoMobile.
To view all schedules, please visit our Maps & Schedules page.
Paper schedule copies are available upon request at NICE.Ticketing@transdev.com