To accommodate growing passenger demand, adjustments to our Summer schedules will provide faster and more frequent service as people begin to travel more. We have strategically added trips to the following routes : n1, n4, n4X, n6, n6X, n22, n23, n24, n25, n40/41, n48/49, and n70/71/72.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone on board our buses, masks are required at all times.
• New Mercy Medical and Port Washington Shuttle schedules started Wednesday, May 26th. To view new schedule, see grid below.
• n22X trips remain suspended.
• n16 frequency has been improved, now running every 30 minutes. After Roosevelt Field, the n16's new last/first stop on the n16 will now be Endo Boulevard on the NCC campus. Local trips will ONLY serve the east end of Nassau Community College (Life Science Building
• n16NCC and n16X trips remain suspended thru summer.
• n20G/H minor trip changes for better connections
n88 Jones Beach Daily service begins Saturday, June 26th and runs thru September 19th. We have added Saturday and Sunday departures from Hempstead Transit Center, along with our regularly scheduled trips from the Freeport LIRR station. For full service details on our Jones Beach Service, visit here
Please note our new printable timetables have been streamlined to show key timepoints along the route. All buses will make all stops as usual unless otherwise noted. Timetables also include seating capacity projections based on historic ridership data.
Want to share thoughts about a specific change? We want to hear from you!
Riders are invited to leave us a comment about their concerns
so we can determine the best changes, together.
Public Comments for accepted HERE /Por favor denos sus comentarios AQUI
For real-time stop arrival info, we encourage riders to please download the NICE GoMobile app and
Real-time ridership capacity also available via GoMobile.
To view all schedules, please visit our Maps & Schedules page.
Paper schedule copies are available upon request at NICE.Ticketing@transdev.com