NICE is excited to again offer NON STOP n16NCC Express service between
Hempstead Terminal and all stops on the NCC campus. It's the fastest, easiest way
to get to/from class. n16NCC Express Map & Schedule
- n16NCC Express shuttle resumes September 3rd and will run Monday - Thursday thru finals in December. This shuttle, sponsored by Nassau Community College, runs non stop between Hempstead Transit Center and the campus. It's the fastest way to get to and from class.
- n16J NCC PILOT. This new service, sponsored by Nassau Community College, will help Queens residents to get to morning classes. It will run September 3rd - October 31st, Monday-Thursday (see details below)
- n16X- our n16Xpress service resumes September 3rd. The n16Xpress serves HTC, Hofstra (at HTP and Oak Street) and all stops at NCC. n16X Map & Schedule.
- n16 – Serves the campus from Rockville Centre, Hempstead Transit Center and Roosevelt Field. The n16 makes all stops on campus and runs from 6:10 am to almost 10:00 pm weekdays. n16 Map & Schedule
- n35 – Serves the campus from Baldwin Harbor, Hempstead Transit Center, Roosevelt Field and Westbury. The n35 makes stops on Endo Boulevard, Bradley Hall and the Book Store. Service starts at 5:40 am runs thru 11:00 pm weekdays. n35 Map & Schedule
- n43 – Serves the campus from Freeport, Roosevelt, Uniondale and Roosevelt Field. The n43 makes all stops on campus. Service starts 5:55 am thru 10:52 pm weekdays. n43 Map & Schedule
Introducing Express service from Jamaica to NCC:
n16J NCC Shuttle Pilot
Nassau Community College has partnered with NICE to create a new service to campus for students living in Queens and the surrounding area. The n16J NCC shuttle pilot will run early mornings Monday - Thursday from Jamaica to the NCC campus. Trip times are designed to get you to campus for 8:00 am and 10:00 am classes. The two-month pilot service for NCC students runs one-way Sept. 3rd- Oct. 31st
|Sutphin & Archer
||Hillside & 178 St
||Springfield Blvd & Hillside
||4 Ave & Old Country Rd Mineola
All 4 of these routes that serve the NCC campus are easily accessible for students coming from Queens, western Nassau, the North Shore, the South Shore and the eastern half of Nassau County by transferring at one of our major transit centers, such Roosevelt Field, Hempstead Transit Center or Freeport.
To plan your trip to and from campus, access our trip planner here.
To view information about NICE service to other schools, click here.